- Check out 11:00AM
- Speed Limit 10KM – STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Campfires must be extinguished by 1am (no exceptions)
- Quiet time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. All radio’s are to be turned off by 10pm (radio free tenting zone)
- Visitors are allowed if paid for and registered daily. Daily fee is $5.00 per person. No visitor’s admittance to campground after 8:00 pm. Visitors must leave the park by 11:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Washing or repairing RV’s or vehicles in campground is not permitted
- NO CLOTHSLINES on campground sites except those attached to your RV
- Pool hours are from 9:00 am to 8 pm
- Teenagers back to site at 9:00pm
Clubhouse hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Please do not tie ropes of any kinds to the trees
- Please place all garbage in the dumpsters located at the bottom of the campground
- All teenagers and children back to your site by 10pm
- No more than 2 pets per camp site and always on a leash no greater than 6 feet in length. Please pick up after your pet. No pets in or around the campground buildings or pool area or left alone.
- NO MOTORIZED scooters, ATV’s, Go Carts or self propelled mini vehicles are permitted.
- Bicycle’s, skateboards and rollerblades are not permitted after dark. Parents should advise their children of these rules
- Do not move the fire pits at the campsite or borrow picnic tables from other sites.
- Please keep your campsite clean and tidy at all times.
To preserve the beauty of the campground and provide an enjoyable family atmosphere for yourselves and your neighbors, the regulations are based on common sense and decency. Parents or guardians are expected to inform their children of these policies and be responsible for theirs children’s supervision. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate expulsion with NO REFUND